For everyone’s safety
- Specific, park-provided multi-rider raft must be used.
- Only one raft to enter the flume at a time.
- Wait for the attendant’s start signal before starting the ride.
- Step into the raft carefully. Ride fully seated facing the center of the raft with your back against the tube and holding the handles with both hands at all times. If you accidentally fall from the raft, continue down the flume without it and exit normally.
- Secure eyeglasses with a head strap, if worn. Loose items (t-shirts, cameras, wallets, hats, etc.) should be left with a non-rider or secured. We are not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged items.
- Never form chains, dive, run, sit up, stand, kneel, stop or rotate in the slide.
- At the end of the slide, remain in raft until directed by attendant to exit. Step carefully from the raft; do not jump or dive from the raft into the pool. No swimming or floating allowed in the splash pool.
- Exposed zippers, buckles, rivets, or metal ornamentation are not allowed.
- No food or drink is allowed on the slide.