NO TUBES OR FLOTATION DEVICES ALLOWED
All guests under 48″ in height must be accompanied by an adult and wear a US coast guard approved life vest.
For everyone’s safety:
- Diaper dependent guests must wear a swim diaper or waterproof diaper cover.
- Enter and exit at beach entry points. Pool ladders are for emergency use only. Do not cross rope barriers. Absolutely no jumping or diving into the pool.
- Keep your head above water when the waves are on.
- Do not swim past the red line.
- Stay 3′ away from rope.
- No food or drink is allowed in the pool.