TIDAL WAVE (wave pool)
This attraction is THRILLING FAMILY FUN
No minimum height requirement
Guests under 48" must wear a life vest.
Guests under 42" must be accompanied by a responsible person.
All guests must wear a lifejacket and/or use a rental tube
past the blue line . One person per seat/hole in the rental tube. No lap riding.
For everyone's safety:
- Diaper dependent guests must wear a swim diaper or waterproof diaper cover.
- Enter and exit at beach entry points. Pool ladders are for emergency use only. Do not cross rope barriers. Absolutely no jumping or diving into the pool.
- Single and double rental tubes are permitted; however not required. Tubes should only be used by the number of people for which they were designed. No standing or kneeling on tubes. Personal pool toys and Òfloats" are not permitted.
- Keep your head above water when the waves are on.
- Do not flip, stack or tip-over tubes.
- Do not swim past the red line.
- Stay 3' away from rope.
- No food or drink is allowed in the pool.
Our Lifeguards are certified by American Red Cross and are here for your safety.
Please follow their instructions at all times.
This Attraction is NOT recommended for Guests with a history of:
Or any other physical condition(s) that may be aggravated by this attraction.