PARK RULES & CODE OF CONDUCT
The following are the rules and code of conduct for the park. All attendees must abide buy these rules.
- Food or drink may be brought into the park. NO glass containers allowed.
- NO Running
- NO alcohol or illegal drugs may be brought into the park.
- NO loitering, unruly behavior, profanity, or line cutting allowed.
- NO cooking or warming food of any kind.
- NO personal flotation devices may be brought into the park.*
Personal shade structures brought into the park must go into one of our 6 designated areas.
Click here to see of a map of those areas.
Personal Shade structures must not obstruct any paths or walkways impose upon other guest's personal space.
- NO AMPLIFIED AUDIO or TVs allowed in the park.
- Guests must refrain from using foul, profane offensive language or gestures.
Guests must abide by posted attraction instructions, lifeguard & management instructions.
*Flotation devices designed and intended for use by babies/toddlers (ie: am floats, baby rings, etc) may be used in the kiddie pool and lazy river, but should never be mistaken as a life saving device. Non-swimmers are always encouraged to wear a life-vest